illuminate Cambridge summer courses 2023

Two residential summer courses will run in 2023. Places for each course are limited, so we encourage early application to avoid disappointment.

Simply apply and once we have confirmed your booking, we will request a 10% deposit payment to secure your place. The remaining 90% of your fee will be due 120 days before the start of the course.

Dates Fees
Sunday 9 July - Saturday 22 July 2023 £4500
Sunday 23 July - Saturday 5 August 2023 £4500

Apply now

What does the course fee include?

The illuminate Cambridge Summer Course fee includes:

  • 15 hours of classroom teaching per week
  • All course materials
  • Overnight accommodation for 13 nights at Mary Ward House in Cambridge
  • All meals
  • All educational visits and our extra-curricular activity programme (including transport and entrance fees)
  • Transfer to and from a London airport, accompanied by illuminate staff (on agreed arrival/departure times and dates)
  • A certificate of completion and a personalised letter of recommendation
  • Free WiFi (subject to availability)

What is not included in the fee?

The following are not included in the illuminate Cambridge Summer Course:

  • Any domestic or international flights
  • Transportation to/from the student's home city and a London airport
  • Any repatriation costs should the student be required to return home before the end of the summer course
  • Student spending money
  • Cost of travel and medical insurances and visa fees
  • Laundry costs (excluding bed linen and towels)

How do I pay for the course?

All bookings require a 10% deposit payment to secure your place.

The remaining 90% of your fee will be due 120 days before the start of the course.

Payment is made to St Mary's School, Cambridge using Flywire to provide you with an easy and secure method of sending fee payments. Payment methods include bank transfer, card, and eWallet options (PayPal & AliPay).

What if I need to cancel my booking?

Cancellations must be sent in writing, and charges apply as follows, after the initial 14-day cancellation period:

Number of days before Course start date Cancellation amount
+120 days 10% of the full fee
60 -120 days 50% of the full fee
Less than 60 days 100% of the full fee

To cancel your booking, please refer to our cancellation notice and form.

Please also see illuminate Summer School Terms and Conditions for full details of our cancellation policy.

Do I need to bring spending money?

All meals and costs associated with educational visits and our extra-curricular activities programme are covered by the course fee.

We recommend that students bring a small amount of spending money to spend on souvenirs or during free time in Cambridge.

illuminate
illuminate

Discover why other girls are choosing illuminate summer courses

Read more

Apply
Apply

Secure your illuminate Summer Course 2022 place

Read more

Travel & Stay
Travel & Stay

All you need to know about travelling to and staying in Cambridge

Read more

St Mary's School Logo