Apply for 2023

Once you’ve chosen your course date, simply complete the booking form below and we will be in touch to confirm your booking. 

Once your place is confirmed, we request a 10% deposit payment to secure your place. The remaining 90% of your fee will be due 120 days before the start of the course. 

Application form

St Mary’s School Cambridge (the School) provides two-week Summer School courses (the Summer Course) to girls aged 13 to 17 years from the USA, Canada and beyond.You may use this Registration Form to register your interest in your daughter/s attending one of the courses held during the English schools’ summer holidays.Completing this form does not commit you to send your daughter to attend a summer school course. We will review the information you provide before deciding whether to make an offer of a place on the Summer Course. Mandatory sections to be completed below are marked “*”.

2022 Course Dates From To
Course 1 Sunday 9 July 2023 Saturday 22 July 2023
Course 2 Sunday 23 July 2023 Saturday 5 August 2023

Your daughter's details

Current school

Visa information

Please note that the School is required to take steps to ascertain whether your daughter has permission to be in the UK and to study on the Summer Course. If your daughter is not a British or Irish citizen, she may require a UK visitor visa which is valid for up to six months.

Please review this list of countries before answering the questions below:

View the UK Government visa national list


If we offer a place on the Summer Course for your daughter, we will issue you with a travel/visa form to complete and submit to us.

Confidential information

All information received in this section will be treated in confidence.








Language requirements

The Summer Course is an English Language based educational programme. A minimum requirement for girls for whom English is not their first language is: CEFR level B2 or IELTS 6.0.




How we will use the information provided in this form
This information will be used by the School during the admissions process in order to manage and assess your application and your daughter’s suitability for a place on a Summer Course.
For example, we may contact your daughter’s current school to ask for a reference.

Please note that we reserve the right to:
a) request further information and sight of documentation in support of your declarations regarding immigration; and b) to share information with UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and the Home Office for the purposes of compliance with our responsibilities.
relating to your daughter's right to enter, reside and/or study in the United Kingdom.

Parent information

Parent 1

Home address

Parent 2

If there is only one parent with parental responsibility, please leave the Parent 2 section blank.

Home address

Educational agent

If illuminate Cambridge was recommended to you by an educational agent, please complete the section below

Signatures

All individuals with parental responsibility for the applicant need to sign below:

Fees  |  Terms & conditions  |  Policies  | Cancellation notice & form 

Live
Live

Learning is more powerful when you live it

Read more

Transform
Transform

Explore, discuss and analyse a series of inspiring academic themes

Read more

Dates & Fees
Dates & Fees

All future illuminate course dates and fees

Read more

St Mary's School Logo